[mythtv-users] Error while starting to record. WAF hashitrockbottom.

Moasat mythtv at moasat.dyndns.org
Sun Sep 25 13:52:20 UTC 2005

> "The wife" likes new features?  You sure it's "the wife" that
> likes them?  Why does "the wife" even know there are new features?
> Seriously... if "the wife" doesn't want to miss programs then
> "the wife"
> should only be using stable releases.
>
> Personally, I don't think it's "the wife" that wants the new
> features so much as somebody else.  :-)

Ok, I'm partially guilty as well for always wanting the next best thing, but
the wife is as much of a geek as I am so she knows.  I subscribe to the
lists, I bookmark the websites.  All the info that is available is at her
fingertips.  Its quite easy for her to see the progress of Myth.  Being
married to a developer of 20 years, she understands the language.
Sometimes, that's a curse. :S