[mythtv-users] database gone south

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Sun Sep 25 03:59:40 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-09-24 at 21:56 -0600, Greg Woods wrote:

> it's the backend process on the FE/BE system that is having trouble.
> I'll work on this more in the morning.

Just checked: the MBE system is now hosed too; it won't change channels
either. I suspect my database is just completely corrupted and I will
probably have to go back to square one. Too tired to start that project
now.

--Greg

2005-09-24 21:57:09.073 Changing from None to WatchingLiveTV
Channel: '4' was not found in the database.
Most likely, the default channel set for this input
(1 Tuner 0 )
in setup is wrong
Couldn't find any channels in the database, please make sure
your inputs are associated properly with your cards.