[mythtv-users] Re: DVB setup question

Johan Reinalda johan at global.thunderbird.edu
Sat Sep 24 22:46:15 UTC 2005

Quick follow up on my previous posting.
This is the entry in my channels.conf that I am interested in (i care only
for this one FTA channel on the IA5 sattelite):

BVN TV:11929:v:0:22000:4021:4031:153

This tells me the freq is 11.929MHz, 22Mbps rate, vertical, audio pid 4021,
vid 4031, and 153 is the channel id.

The question I have is about the 0, is this for inversion (ie none) and if
so, where is the fec in this file? How does szap know the fec, or is auto?

(but to create channels.conf I had a config file for scan that contained the
fec as such:
# IntelSat Americas 5 -  97W
S 11929000 V 22000000 3/4
)