[mythtv-users] How to use NVRAM-Wakeup with Mythtv

Jim Gifford maillist at jg555.com
Sat Sep 24 06:33:05 UTC 2005

I have spent several weeks getting nvram-wakeup to work perfectly with
my Mythtv Setup. I have made my notes now available for everyone to
review and comment. I will only stress on important point, test
nvram-wakeup first, if you have a current motherboard you should have no
issues, but if you have an older one test it out first.  I have tested
on Fedora Core 3 and Core 4, but the instructions should work for all.

http://ftp.jg555.com/mythtv/nvram-wakeup.txt

Comments and Suggestions are welcomed.

--
----