[mythtv-users] Accessing MythWEB from Docomo I-mode

David Bennett davidbennett1979 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 00:07:32 UTC 2005

Just a note: yes, the user agents are in the includes/init.php file.

As for my problem, it looks like the available themes will not work
with my DoCoMo I-mode phone which supports cHTML as opposed to HTML or
WML. Now since no one else seems to be experiencing this problem, I
will pose a new question.

HTML and CHTML are not that different. Also, the layout in the WML
seems like it would work well with my mobile phone if it was in cHTML.
Are there any HOWTO guides as to how to make a MythWEB theme, or some
pointers people could give me on converting the existing themes to
cHTML compliancy?

Thanks!
dave