[mythtv-users] Screen size and font issues with new FC4 install

ffrr ffrr at tpg.com.au
Fri Sep 23 23:00:50 UTC 2005

I have Mandriva, and doing this downgrade had no effect on the problem
of large fonts not fitting.

rpm -Uvh --force
ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/fedora/core/2/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/urw-fonts-2.1-7.noarch.rpm

Maybe because it is a Fedora rpm? Anyway, the problem remains.

As per my thread about a week or so ago, editing the themes XML to lower
the font sizes remains my only solution.