[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TV-out problems

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 21:52:58 UTC 2005

If you want xv support to work, then you really should
(in fact, I think that xv won't even work with the 0.2
series) upgrade to 0.3.8 (the latest driver).  You
also need a newish version of the XDriver (I use
0.10.6).

It is very stable for me, and I'm using xv on my
PVR-350, as well as using it and a PVR-500 as
recorders.  (Mind you, I'm using NTSC, I don't know
about your experiences in Norway using PAL would be).

The best thing about ivtv 0.3.8 is that the old hacks
needed (things like "no_black_magic") are gone, and
not needed (at least not on my setup).

-- Joe