[mythtv-users] fixing database- file deleted but still in recordings list

mrwester mrwester at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 16:26:15 UTC 2005

On 9/23/05, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:

> > In thoery, you should be able to delete the recording anyway, as Myth
> > will "Touch" the file and then delete that touched file.
> >
> > At least, in SVN that's possible. I'm not sure if it made it into 0.18.1or not.
>
> Don't think so. Touch the file and it will delete after that.

You all were right... I just didn't know where to find the filename to touch
anymore. Mike Daugird pointed me to this thread from last night as well,:
http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=35402

One can get the filename from mythweb... touch it and all deletes OK.

For the record, I'm running 0.18.1, and Myth doesn't "touch" the file on my
machine. Maybe in the next one? Thanks, all

Mike