[mythtv-users] Screen size and font issues with new FC4 install

Nathan Hesson nhesson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 15:59:32 UTC 2005

I just recently switched from Ubuntu (great distro, slow package response)
to FC4 (great distro, slightly bloated, but great package response...Thanks
Axel) and I believe I saw the same problem with Ubuntu. Maybe they have the
same version of QT, but i doubt it. I had seen it before on a FC3 install
with the downgraded urw-fonts. Now that I think about it. I have always seen
it and have never really investigated why. Are there others that have the
same problem?