[mythtv-users] Orange SPV C500 - MythWeb

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 13:17:36 UTC 2005

I've just created  a ticket/patch to give proper html support for
Orange SPV C500 phones, it might be of interest to you if you have one
of these phones.  ( http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/367 )

IT may also affect mobiles who don't send 'proper' HTTP-ACCEPT
headers, as it now sends html if the HTTP-ACCEPT header contains */*
rather than *only* if it contains text/html.  This I think is more
correct behaviour [although not totally correct]

Cheers,
--
- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants