[mythtv-users] Disk activity at end of recording

Mark Kundinger mkundinger at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 05:28:33 UTC 2005

I also get the recoding-stopping stutter, on a JFS partition, watching
non-HD content that only uses 15-20% cpu.  I had thought it was
transcoding or commflaggin starting, but since you don't see that, it
must just be come voodoo recording completion stuff.

I am pretty sure (not 100%) that the ringbuffer only refers to watching
Live TV, not recordings.