[mythtv-users] VBI subtitles with ivtv cards?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 22 20:29:19 UTC 2005

Hi,

Please 'scuse my ignorance, but while going through the commit history
for the week that I was on vacation in August, I saw some changes in
SVN related to VBI & subtitles w/ivtv-driven cards.  Does this mean
that subtitles are now working/supported for these cards (assuming I
have a recent enough version of ivtv)?  If so, is there anything
special I need to do besides enable it in the backend setup? (Note: I'm
using regular TV-out, not a PVR-350).

Thanks,
JAC