AW: [mythtv-users] *OT* Games for the mythgame plugin?

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at
Thu Sep 22 06:24:12 UTC 2005

You are allowed to play all freeware linux games:

A list off good actual games in development is here:

And you Can download Free Roms:

For Amiga:

For other Consoles:

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: mythtv-users-bounces at
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at] Im Auftrag von Chad
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. September 2005 05:54
An: Discussion about mythtv
Betreff: [mythtv-users] *OT* Games for the mythgame plugin?

Hello!  I've read quite a few HowTo's for mythgame.  Sounds great :)
I'd love to play Super Mario Bros over and over again on my 61" DLP.

But, I have no idea where or how to obtain games.  I don't know what's
legal as far as what I can download, or more importantly, even a place
to download *any* games from.  I see I need a .rom file, but that's
really about all I understand.

Please feed this console-gaming-on-a-linux-based-pc-on-a-big-screen-tv
newb a few hints on the world of gaming on linux.

mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users at