[mythtv-users] No PVR-350 TV Out connector

Bennett Leve bleve at nightmare.com
Thu Sep 22 01:42:17 UTC 2005

You can get it from Hauppauge.  There is two different units sold.  One
will connect to the 350 on the card in the box and allow you to put the
tvout and other outs to rear expansion opening.  The other choice is the
cable that connects into the svideo looking connector on the back of the
PVR.

Both are about $15 US dollars from Hauppauge.

-Bennett