[mythtv-users] about to take the plunge

Erik Pettersen pettersen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:46:46 UTC 2005

What tuner card (if any) are you using, as that might be a consideration.

I know this will probably get me boo'd  off the list... but are you
sure your stability problems stem from the software/OS?  Although I
think you'll find knoppmyth/MythTV to be very cool, but if you're
issue is really ends up to be heat related, or power related, or
something of that ilk... the symptom *may* follow you to linux/mythtv.

Then again, for stability linux may be "the cure" you're looking for ;)

e.
--
http://www.byopvr.com