[mythtv-users] xorg conf file for the pundit-r?

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 19:04:10 UTC 2005

On 20/09/05, Reza Naima <reza at reza.net> wrote:
> My x11 performance on the pundit-r isn't very good - does someone have a
> good working xorg.conf file?  I'm using the fglrx driver but it doesn't
> seem to help.  Can someone email me their xorg.conf file or give me some
> details on I'm doing wrong?

Hi,

Please explain what you mean by the poor performance you're seeing?
I'm using the Pundit-R (although in the UK) with no real problems to
report. I would also ensure you generate an xorg.conf file using the
setup tool that came with the driver to ensure all necessary options
are included in the file.

Cheers,
Nick