[mythtv-users] Trouble doing a Mac frontend build

Michael Cowell michael at mousewasher.dk
Tue Sep 20 07:28:55 UTC 2005

I got the same problem with the sniper pad build. If you set the
MYTHTVDIR envrionment variable to the root application folder it starts.

i.e. MYTHTVDIR=/Applications/MythFrontend.app/Contents/Resources
/Applications/MythFrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/mythfrontend

It should be possible to whack up a wrapper script to permanently fix
the problem.

Michael