[mythtv-users] Re: Playback smooth as silk now (was Re: Blue faces and xvattr -a XV_HUE)

Andrew Codrington acodring at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 02:34:58 UTC 2005

--- Andrew Codrington <acodring at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Closing off on this saga for anyone who's been patiently waiting...
> Playback is smooth now, no annoying stuttering, jitters, etc.

Re-opening? Un-closing? Dis-closing?

It must have been a temporary thing. The problem soon returned.
In flailing around trying to fix it I've completely hosed video capture.

If I can get my thoughts together (i.e. can't think of anymore google search queries) I'll post
some pleas for help in another thread. This post is just so I don't leave any other desparate
mythtv wannabees with the same false hopes I had below.

--
Andrew Codrington