[mythtv-users] HDTV AIR2PC 5th generation tuner drivers -- Taylor?

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Mon Sep 19 18:50:45 UTC 2005

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005, Andrew Gallatin wrote:

> I was waiting too, but finally gave up after Aug 30 was pushed to Sept
> 15th.  Maybe I gave up too soon, but the FusionHDTV5 Gold that I got
> instead seems to have worked out OK.

FedEx claims they will deliver my three cards on Wednesday :)...

If I would've known back in March when I ordered them it would take over
six months to get them I would have said screw it and done something else,
but the lead time kept being extended by just a few weeks at a time...

> http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-July/003349.html

Thanks for the pointer...

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  henson at csupomona.edu
California State Polytechnic University  |  Pomona CA 91768