[mythtv-users] Using the pvr-350 remote with other ir-receivers

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Mon Sep 19 18:42:07 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 14:27, Oscar Curero wrote:
> Does anyone knows of a ir-receiver compatible with the remote that came with
> the pvr-350, no-configuration needed (and if possible cheaper)?
>
> I don't know if something is broken in the pvr-350, the ivtv are not correct
> or lirc is not working with the correct drivers, the fact is that everything
> is working but the remote.
>
> Thanks,

Which OS are you using?  Which version of lirc?

Did you use Jarod's guide for setting up the remote?  Does irw work?

Have setup two systems using PVR-350 remotes.  The first time it took me
a couple of days to get it sorted out.  The second time the remote came
up in literally just a few minutes following Jarod's guide for FC4.

And I have to ask, did you put the batteries into the remote?  :)