[mythtv-users] AC3 Sound - Myth TV picking the wrong stream?

duckeo duckeo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 14:50:21 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I'm based in Sydney Australia and with two of our channels, SBS and Channel
7 Mythtv appears to be choosing the wrong audio stream.

If I tune to these channels whilst on another channel, I get no audio -- I
have to press (+) or (-) to force myth to use another audio stream, which
then works.

If I start up live TV on one of these channels, the audio works fine.

The only thing different with these channels is the AC3 sound as far as I
know.

Is this a inconsistency in the code, or something specific to Australian TV
at the moment?

Would be great if someone could direct me to some more debugging I could do
to find the cause of problem.

Thanks.