[mythtv-users] Channels that change inputs?

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon Sep 19 11:59:25 UTC 2005

Greetings

I recall seeing a few weeks ago a method of selecting a channel and
automagically selecting the correct input for it - tuner or s-video. I
understand that its a new feature, so far only in SVN.

Question is, how do I use it without a 'C' key to toggle between inputs?

Do I set up two card names pointing at the same card and select tuner on
one and s-video on the other and set channels across the two inputs that
way? I'm running todays SVN but I can't see any obvious method of making
the selection.

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks