AW: [mythtv-users] DVB-S channel scan problem with 18.1, Astra 19.2, skystar2

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Mon Sep 19 07:33:14 UTC 2005

Hello,  i've 3 skystar cards in my pc and the scan worked, but i don't know
wich version i used because it's 3 or 4 month away.

When you search for the channels, you have to give a starting frequency and
and symbol rate:

Example: ARD 27500 28106, but you have to enter in myth: 27500000 28106000)

The Dvb_channels table is no longer used!! The channels are in the normal
channels table!!!

Any further questions, ask (you can also do in german)