[mythtv-users] Cannot playback recorded video.

Robert Denier denier at umr.edu
Mon Sep 19 04:34:35 UTC 2005

Does anyone have a clue why I can't playback a recording?

I'm doing Media-Library -> Watch Recordings -> Selecting One -> I ->
Play
and nothing happens.

I think it is related to how I can't watch an in progress recording, but
I'm not sure.  I'm guessing/hoping its something obvious, at least to
someone who has had the problem before.

Backend
amd xp
pvr 150
newer ivtv drivers

Frontend
amd xp
booting from nfs
ati 7000 video and custom compiled x to get those tv out drivers.

-Robert

p.s. if anyone has an A8N-SLI Premium with a dual core chip, or even
without and has a stable system, that does sometimes mess up audio, or
keyboard repeat rates, or the clock, then I am definitely curious what
kernel/configuratttion your using..