[mythtv-users] Hauppauge USB

Todd Houle thoule at wesleyan.edu
Sun Sep 18 04:53:50 UTC 2005

I'm using a new myth install with a single tuner card (PVR-350).  Now
that I've got it up and working, I may be able to convince my wife to
let me get another tuner (PVR500..?).  I have a USB TV tuner from
Eskape Labs (A division of Hauppauge) for Mac OS X.  Is there a way
to make this thing a secondary tuner until I can got a PVR-500?  I
don't seem to be able to get Myth (or Fedora) to recognize it exists
and not sure what drivers I should be loading...
    Todd