[mythtv-users] Automatic downloading of album art

Stutty stutty at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 07:30:54 UTC 2005

On 9/15/05, Brandon Beattie <brandon+myth at linuxis.us> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 11:47:19PM +0100, Stutty wrote:
> > I use this perl script and patch to automatically grab the cover art
> > from amazon.co.uk, post CD rip.

Resent to list (not just brandon): (curse on gmail)

I may not get round to this I'm afraid - its not a priority for me at
the moment, all my myth machines are low spec EPIA's so ripping CD's
ain't their strong suit (apart from the copy protected stuff that is
:) ). So I tend to use itunes to rip then just scan them into the
database - so don't use the script much anymore.

Feel free to have a look at it though. Altough it may be worth looking
at the first reply, seems to have a more comprehensive source of cover
art?

Paul