[mythtv-users] Best remote control

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Sat Sep 17 02:15:26 UTC 2005

On Friday 16 September 2005 05:06, PAUL WILLIAMSON wrote:

> [...]
>
> > In the "best remote without regard for cost category"...
> > I just sprung for a Logitech Harmony 880. :-)
>
> http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/detailsharmony/US/EN,CRID=2084,C
>ONTENTID=9933
>
> > Still working on getting it all tweaked out, but very cool so
> > far...  I love that one of the choices right off the bat when
> > setting up the PVR device button is "MythTV".
>
> That new job must be pretty good, eh?

On several fronts. It keeps me pretty busy, but I'm finally getting into a
routine and not travelling nearly as much as I was the first two months, so
free time is starting to be something I actually have now and again again. Of
course, part of that is about to disappear w/another kid any day now, but
such is life...

> I guess there's not much to do from a guide standopint
> with the 880 then?  LOL.

Not a heck of a lot, no.

--
Jarod Wilson