[mythtv-users] Turning the mythtv xml feed into an RSS feed

Glen Tregoning glen.tregoning at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 00:39:03 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,

Recently I made a little py script that converts the MythTV xml feed
to an RSS feed, using it to monitor my MythTV servers stats (disk
usage, guide data, upcoming recordings etc).

I added this RSS feed as a live bookmark in FireFox + to my google
personalised page (www.google.com/ig), so I can keep an eye on things

It's especially handy for me as my guide data source occasionally dies
here in Aus.

I don't know If anyone else is interested, but I have posted a How To
for this on my blog:
http://www.gtbox.info/gtbox/blog/2005/09/04/mythtv-rss-using-the-xml-feed-from-mythtv/

This is my first How to so hopefully I haven't missed anything. If
anyone has any Q's let me know!

Keep up the good work everyone!!
Glen