[mythtv-users] frontend on windows XP

AJ Hettema joukio at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 18:16:47 UTC 2005

hi all,
 I agree with the fact that the kids are probably better of with Linux as
with Winblows XP. But there is a small problem:
they need to use software from/fore school wich only runs on Windows XP.
I think I'll end up on installing 2 machine's anyway. for making it easy.
 And for the record, the youngest one (almost 5 years old) can't read, but
knows how to login on a command line already :D,
and I will give them the local root password, cause you will only learn how
computers work if you can screw them and install it all over again.
 greatings