[mythtv-users] Automatically load commercial skip list into cutlist?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Sep 16 14:50:15 UTC 2005

> Is it possible to load the commercial skip list into the cutlist
> automatically after a show finishes commercial detection?  I record
> several shows that the commercial detection works very well on and
> would like for the cutlist to be created automatically for those
> shows.
>
> Any ideas?

You could create a User Job something like this:

mythcommflag --chanid %CHANID% --starttime %STARTTIME% --gencutlist

and then turn on that User Job for the shows that it works well
on.  This would automatically copy the commercial skip list to the
cutlist after flagging finishes (since User Jobs are run after the
builtin mythcommflag and mythtranscode jobs).

--
Chris