[mythtv-users] How to fix Movie posters on FE

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 14:38:54 UTC 2005

Just an FYI to finalize the thread.
 I was able to fix the poster issue by changing on the BE the directory it
used. Instead of using '/root/.myth/mythvideo' the default I changed the
directory to '/home/myth/mythvideo' and then used the '/etc/exports' file to
share that directory with the FE.
 I made the directory change in the setup on the FE to match the BE,
physically created the directory, fixed the etc/fstab/ to mount the
directory and everything is working fine.
 Thanks for all the help.
 AJM,