[mythtv-users] Best remote control

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Fri Sep 16 07:18:56 UTC 2005

On May 20, 2005, at 14:34, Jarod Wilson wrote:

> On Friday 20 May 2005 14:24, Patrick Kirchner wrote:
>>
>> I couldn't be happier with my Radio Shack 8-in-1 universal
>> learning remote.
>>
>> I was able to get rid of ALL of my stereo/TV/Cable/etc... remotes
>> with this
>> one amazing remote:
>>
>> http://www.remotecentral.com/ureview/photos/152116.jpg
>>
>> I think it's the one Jarod uses too.
>>

> Yup, I've got two of 'em.
[...]

In the "best remote without regard for cost category"... I just
sprung for a Logitech Harmony 880. :-)

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/detailsharmony/US/
EN,CRID=2084,CONTENTID=9933

Still working on getting it all tweaked out, but very cool so far...
I love that one of the choices right off the bat when setting up the
PVR device button is "MythTV".

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com