[mythtv-users] Yum update packages not available.

Sergio P. Cesar sergio at winc.net
Fri Sep 16 02:22:11 UTC 2005

Trying to run yum update as I usually do from
baseurl=http://apt.physik.fu-berlin.de/fedora/1/en/i386/at-stable/
but I get this below.
Any ideas what I need to do to get around it is welcomed?
Thanks

Sergio

Server: Fedora Core at-good apt.physik.fu-berlin.de
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies
.Package mythdvd needs mythtv-frontend-api = 0.15, this is not available.
Package mythmusic needs mythtv-frontend-api = 0.15, this is not available.
Package mythvideo needs mythtv-frontend-api = 0.15, this is not available.
Package mythbrowser needs libmyth-0.15.so.0, this is not available.
Package mythdvd needs libmyth-0.15.so.0, this is not available.
Package mythtvsetup needs libmyth-0.15.so.0, this is not available.
Package mythtvsetup needs libmythavcodec-0.15.so.0, this is not available.
Package mythtvsetup needs libmythavformat-0.15.so.0, this is not available.
Package mythtvsetup needs libmythtv-0.15.so.0, this is not available.