[mythtv-users] Hardware problem with Silverstone Case

Robert Johnston anaerin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 19:35:50 UTC 2005

On 15/09/05, Jo Shields <directhex at apebox.org> wrote:
> Lee wrote:
>

> >> I had constant hardware issues with an LC11, which eventually forced
> >> me to replace it. It's got too many design flaws to count.
> >>
> >> --Jo
> >

> > What kind of problems? I only ask as I have an LC10....
>
> * There's a big metal rivet at the back of the case, blocking off any
> potential VGA connectors plugged into any potential AGP cards

Not on my machine there isn't. At least, it doesn't protrude enough to
cause problems

> * The AGP/PCI riser module doesnb't work, and causes screen corruption
> and lockups

I've been using this machine (ASRock SiS motherboard, Athlon 2400XP,
Geforce FX 5200, 2xPVR250) for a year now and have had no screen
corruption or lockups. So I'm not sure exactly what your problem
is/was, but it seems to be an isloated incident.
--
Robert "Anaerin" Johnston