[mythtv-users] Accessing MythWEB from Docomo I-mode

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 14:22:20 UTC 2005

Puzzled, WAP is a communications transport  mechanism as opposed to TCP IP!
There are two mobile themes it seems, WML and HTML.  I can reliably
inform you that both work on my phone at least, and they both work
over GPRS rather than WAP.  The WML theme also works happily over WAP.
 What is it exactly you were looking for?
- Ciaran

On 15/09/05, David Bennett <davidbennett1979 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone had any success accessing Mythweb from the Docomo line of
> I-mode phones?
> Is there some kind of mobile theme that does not rely solely on WAP?
>
> Any info would be spectacular.
>
> Thanks,
> David
> davidbennett1979 at gmail.com

- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants
one, gets one)