[mythtv-users] Hello, and question about sound

Jeff Clemens teedub303 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 08:52:58 UTC 2005

Well, it does have most of the Audigy controls, such as digital out. I don't
believe I had a previous sound card in this machine, and there is no onboard
sound on this box.
 It's booting up now, so I'll check in a minute. I'm starting to wish I
didn't do the upgrade, as it seems to have broken a number of things. Right
now, my focus is on sound though.
 This is what I see in /proc/asound/cards
 0 [Unknown ]: Audigy - Audigy 1 or 2 [Unknown]
Audigy 1 or 2 [Unknown] (rev.3, serial:0x511102) at 0xece0, irq 9