[mythtv-users] Controlling multiple cable boxes

Gerald J. Berg gjb at datafirst.com
Tue Sep 13 14:11:47 UTC 2005

It would be very exciting to have 2 machines
(computer to cable box) talk to each other over a USB to USB
connection. I believe USB is somewhat like SCSI in that
there must be an initiator and a listener to have a means
for 2 machines to talk together.

Does anyone have an idea of how to connect 2 machines using
a USB to USB technique?

Jerry