[mythtv-users] mythweb and wap on mythtv 0.18.1 (deb packages)

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:36:04 UTC 2005

Having recently looked at the code in this area, I can confirm that it
should certainly work, although for me it doesn't, not fully anyway.
If you're having problems getting wap on your mobile you may need to
add your user-agent string (or at least part of it ) to the list of
known mobile devices in includes/mobile.php.  However, I've not quite
got it working write both for my phone + a web browser at the same
time, which is quite irritating, I think I know the problem (to do
with my phone sending a HTTP-ACCEPT of */*), but I emailed 'Chris
Peterson' asking about this but haven't yet had a response :( [This
was last week sometime, so he could just be very busy or on holiday]

cheers
 - Ciaran

On 13/09/05, zander at wolke7.net <zander at wolke7.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem with the build in wap on mythweb. In the earlier days there
> has been the possibility to aktivate wap on the settings web page. But since
> my update to 0.18.1 this is disapeared. Is this also on your mythweb module?
>
> If not, does anybody know how to aktivate the wap module in mythweb now?
>
> And is it perhaps - if it still works - possible to aktivate both? wap and
> web access at the same time? Because I want to use both.
>
> Regards
>
> Jo
>
> --
> 5 GB Mailbox, 50 FreeSMS http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail
> +++ GMX - die erste Adresse für Mail, Message, More +++

- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants
one, gets one)