[mythtv-users] XBox IR remote & lirc?

Victor sphing at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 00:41:50 UTC 2005

I agree it does seem to be a generic issue, however I can't resolve it.
I followed the steps that lirc gave to edit the rules on the devfs and
still no dice.  No there is no node only /dev/lircd which isn't it.
Someone said they got it working on 2.6.10-xbox kernel so I might play
with that soon.  BTW, I'm netbooting, don't know if that complicates
anything.

Vic