[mythtv-users] Bluetooth remote, direct access?

David Ellis david at ellisonline.ca
Mon Sep 12 23:24:54 UTC 2005

Is the MythTV in plutohome more or less standard? Or heavily customized? How
about the asterisk? Standard or modified?

I'm running everything Pluto provides except that funky Orbiter webpad
stuff.........Just from the component
packages........Asterisk/MythTV/Misterhouse.

Anyone out there using Plutohome?

I looked at it a while ago, but it seemed safer to get the latest and
greatest. Eg. With MythTV 18.1  I've got HDTV support - can I do that with
Pluto?

David