[mythtv-users] MythTV network streaming questions

Barvaz Zan shoote at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 09:51:40 UTC 2005

I've just added another computer to my network.
I've installed mythtv-suite tru rpm's on fc 4 , and configured it to connect
to my master backend.

Now I can watch livetv from my new computer tru the master backend tuner.

my questions:
1) Is there any way to watch the same tuner(channel) in both frontends?
2) I can see the master backend recording list but I can't watch them, do I
need to configure something to be able to watch them?
3) When I watch LiveTV I can see that I have my masterbackend channels but
when I try to set a recording, I can't see channels on the list. Should I
configure something?
4) Can I get the program guide on my remote frontend?