[mythtv-users] Watching nuv in windows.

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 07:43:20 UTC 2005

I just tried it over 802.11g. It seems okay, didn't see the freezes. I did
however see the audio cutting out/in sometimes but still watchable, blaming
it on the wireless for now though. I think my signal is bad here... Here are
some more details:

1. VLC 0.8.2
2. Windows XP
3. Fedora core 4.
4. Streaming PV350 nuv files by dragging the nuv file from a share to the
VLC player.