[mythtv-users] Trouble with commercial removal...

Ryan Brewington ryanbrew at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 02:59:14 UTC 2005

Hello... I have my Myth setup on FC4 and a 500 MCE tuner.
 For some reason I can't get any type of transcoding or commercial removal
working. Whenever the commercial job ends the file is double the size of the
original.
 Is there a good docu somewhere that explains how to remove commercials and
do the transcode or can someone help me out here?
 I want to be able to watch the shows on Windows laptop and not from the
Myth PC. (without commercials)
 Thanks