[mythtv-users] minor cutlist problems with 0.18.1

Jesse Guardiani jesse at wingnet.net
Sun Sep 11 20:43:45 UTC 2005

Hello,

I've noticed a few minor problems with cutlists
in 0.18.1. I want to make sure they're bugs and
not a problem with my setup somehow.

First, sometimes commercials don't auto-skip.
Pressing the skip button works, but I shouldn't
have to press it. I can't see any rhyme or reason
to it. Is this a bug?

Second, I've noticed that when I edit a recording
and add a "delete everything before this frame"
cut point, the small preview movies don't use the
cutlist. They play from the beginning of the
recording instead of the beginning of the cut point.
Playing the recording jumps to the cutpoint just
fine though. I'd like to change this behavior. Is
it a bug or a setting?

Thanks!

--
Jesse Guardiani