[mythtv-users] SLOW channel changing inLiveTV- 6 question, 30 second survey

Buzz buzz at oska.com
Fri Sep 9 01:13:16 UTC 2005

Hi All!
To guage an interest in LiveTV usage/etc, I have created an EXTREMELY QUICK
survey. It's only 6 questions, and does not require any registration or
anything personal.

Even if you have already commented to the list on this, your response is
really appreciated.   After-all, I'm not going to try implementing something
if people don't actually want it.   :-)

Yes, I'm serious, and no I'm not affiliated with 'free surveys' at all, they
just happen to do free online surveys  :-) thanks.

Click here for my LiveTV survey:
http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=113850

Buzz.