[mythtv-users] Automatic deletion on drive fillup doesn't work

Matt Goebel matt at goebelnet.com
Fri Sep 9 00:05:45 UTC 2005

I have 650GB on my master backend shared out the sole Myth slave frontend/backend
via NFS on which I keep all my recorded shows.  A few days ago this filled up.
Instead of automaticly deleting older or lower priority shows, as I thought Mythtv
was supposed to do, it just continued on recording shows of 0 bytes.  I had to
manually got through and delete old/bad recorded shows and restart the backends
before everything worked again.  Is this a known issue and if so how do I fix it?