[mythtv-users] WinTV-PVR-500

Steve stgarf at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 22:20:44 UTC 2005

My backend logs are /var/log/mythtv/mythbackend.log? Because if they are I
don't see a single thing about AutoExpire in there at all.
 I'm pretty sure my HD is fast enough, it's a brand new seagate (This
7200RPM, 300GB drive features an 8MB cache and whisper-quiet motor). How can
I check the CPU during playback?
 By the way my IVTV version 0.3.8 compiled on the 5th on this month :)