[mythtv-users] QAM256, no pids after scan?

Brian Long brilong at cisco.com
Thu Sep 8 18:28:23 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 10:39 -0400, Andrew Gallatin wrote:
> I'm trying to setup my new Fusion HDTV5 Gold to use QAM256 from my
> local (US) cable company.  The Fusion card itself works amazingly
> well, but Mythtv's setup has me confused.  I'm running Mythtv from
> earlier this year, shortly before the subversion conversion.

Andrew et al,

I'm interested in the stability of a DVB / QAM solution?  Would this
allow me to ditch a Hauppage PVR-150 analong capture card and the
digital cable receiver in favor of the Fusion card mentioned above?

/Brian/

--
       Brian Long                      |         |           |
       IT Data Center Systems          |       .|||.       .|||.