[mythtv-users] More than one xmltvgrabber

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 17:34:45 UTC 2005

On 08/09/05, Peter Osterberg <peter at supergirl.se> wrote:
> Can I have more than one grabber?
>
> I live in Sweden but can get Danish terrestrial broadcasts as well.
>
> I have tv_grab_se_swedb setup in mythtvsetup and have after that added two
> Danish channels directly in the database.
>
> Then I ran tv_grab_dk --configure and added the same two channels. After
> that did I run tv_grab_dk > test.xml; mythfilldatabase --file 1 10 test.xml
>
> That didn't do the trick and it was just I wild guess. Does anyone know?

It should be possible. I currently use 2 grabbers with no problems.
Make sure that the DK grabber supports specifying the number of days
to fill (use -1 instead of 10 to fill all days) and make sure the
xmltvid for the new channels is present and matches the one the DK
grabber uses.

Did mythfilldatabase give any output when you ran it using the DK xml file?

Nick