[mythtv-users] PVR-150 (Model 1045) - $64.99 @ CompUSA + FAQ

Jay Jarvinen jay-lists at 3pound.com
Thu Sep 8 12:31:00 UTC 2005

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 06:47:43 -0400
Todd Houle wrote:

[snip offlist reply]
>I was going to save up and buy a PVR-350..
>     Todd

My choice to get away from my Leadtek Winfast TV-2000 XP Deluxe (could
it have a longer name with more M$ references please?) .. was driven
by price and local availability.

I'm biased towards my new 150, but it's becoming increasingly more
difficult to buy a video card that doesn't have TV-out, therefore I'd
only use a PVR-350 if I were building a tiny HTPC space-conscious type
setup.

With the PVR-350 at about $160 these days, to me .. that's like buying
a ~$100 TV-out card, vs $40-50 for a cheapo TV-out vid card.

-Jay